Why Choose Us?
Here at Hunter Valley Alphabet Academy you will find something unique, not simply a childcare centre, but a family. Our highest priorities are relationships, quality of care and education alike and maintaining a feeling of family and community throughout the centre. Here are some of the things that make our family different from the services you will find in your search we have:
- Purpose built facilities meaning that every area, space and corner has been designed with you in mind; maximising our space and increasing our flexibility.
- Carefully planned “extras” like a dining room just for kids and next level learning with interactive smart boards.
- A family friendly centre- come on in at any time we even have a retreat space just for you, pop in for a chat, a tea or coffee or to bring along family or friends. During these times you can watch your children engage with their space, peers and educators through our large windows and see for yourself why it is our children love being here at the Academy. There is even a “Cool Cars” computer available to help entertain other children in your family while you relax!
- 6 indoor engaging environments allowing for smaller class sizes and more time to develop meaningful relationships with every individual child and family.
- 3 outdoor stimulating spaces designed to inspire and delight children at an age appropriate level providing the perfect balance between risk and caution to maintain safety and promote optimum child development.
- High staff ratios exceeding mandated requirements in both numbers and qualifications ensuring that your children experience the very best in current Early Childhood practices.
- “Areas” consisting of 2 rooms each making a big centre feel like a small family, your child will be part of an area with its own leader, team, spaces, resources and scheduling. This allows our spaces to operate independently of each other to meet the needs of individual children and families in a way other large centres simply cannot match.
- An allocated Family Coordinator who works in addition to our educators and management team. Her role is to improve families experience in any way she can, she is also a direct route to information support services and navigating the confusing and varied financial entitlements for each family.
- We value your time with your family which is why we have a parent login section of our website allowing you to access all the information about your Childs day, forms, photos and event reminders from the comfort of your own home – or even from your smart phone. We have thought of everything to ensure we are making your life easier and more convenient – just like a family member should!
- We bring the community to you offering contact with support services and also providing unique partnerships and experiences for your children from professionals with skill sets different to ours including Ballet with a dance teacher, Art with a local artist, Story time with librarians and this is just to name a few, no 2 days at Alphabet Academy are the same!
- A second to none school readiness program giving you clear and deliberate information about your Childs readiness and progress towards “BIG” school. This ensures our little learners shine amongst their kindergarten peers and take this huge step in their well-prepared stride.
Fill out a Waiting List Application Form today and pop in to chat with us and see why Alphabet Academy is so much more than Child Care.
* Fees will be charged to your account from the first day of attendance. You MUST have your child registered for childcare with the Government which ensures that your family is eligible to receive the childcare rebate. This means calling FAO on 13 61 50. It is also imperative that we have the CRN # for both child and parent on your enrolment form.